Financial Management Services
Financial Management is an extremely important part of the process. As a property manager, Podium Properties concerns itself with operating budgets, year-end statements and projections, major component replacement decisions, etc. Monthly financials including income statements and balance sheets, rent rolls and delinquency reports are produced for the Board giving a month to month snapshot of the property’s performance.
- Preparing annual operating and capital budgets as well as tracking performance against budget in electronic monthly financial reports
- Budget Projection at 6 months and 9 months
- Collection and deposit of condominium and parking fees, other revenue and special assessments
- Payment of operating expenses for utilities, cleaning, maintenance, and other routine items
- Payment of capital expenditures for replacements, additions, and major repairsManaging and reconciling bank and investment accounts for operating and reserve funds
- Easy to read computerized monthly accounting and record keeping
- Monthly financial reports including balance sheet, income statement (budget vs. actual), tenant receivables, etc.
- Reconciled bank statements each month
- Preparation of annual audit materials